Monday, June 22, 2009

BBQ Sauce Bottles

At the canning seminar I had a bottle of Blueberry Syrup (the syrup that got a little too thick!), and the bottle was different from regular canning jars. There was great interest in the bottle, so I will give the details here. Please keep in mind that there are other suppliers of similar bottles, that ship different minimum quantities, and have different prices. I just "googled" syrup bottles and went from there. The bottles that I bought are called: 16 oz. DECANTER Bottles for BAR-B-Q Sauce. The price per case was $10.24 for the bottles alone. There are a variety of caps with different prices, so you pick which one works best for you; I got the caps with a vinyl liner that were $2.00 per dozen. Because I'm not in the production business I was charged a "small order" fee of $5.00. They were delivered right away. I bought these bottles from http://www.essentialsupplies.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment