Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'll Do It Tomorrow . . .

Are you having a difficult time stocking up on your year's supply of food, first aid, and other important items for being prepared--because of procrastination? Then you might be motivated by Trent, who wrote a post on overcoming procrastination. His main focus is financial, but his simple method can apply to anything being procrastinated. He says . . .

"Procrastination is a big enemy of financial progress. It’s easy to say “I’ll do it tomorrow” about countless maintenance, frugality, and money management tasks. I do it all the time myself, and I’m one of the more proactive people I know.

How do you get around it? How can you make yourself do all of the “important but not urgent” things you need to get done in your life, when it’s so easy to put them off and just kick back?

Here are the tactics I personally use to make it happen . . ."

To read more, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment