Sunday, August 30, 2009

Winter Prediction

The weather has been changing, getting worse (hotter/colder) each year. One person has stepped up and is predicting a long, bad winter. I looked into that prediction and it seems to be the consensus. Here's what one person said:

"As you know, I live in Colorado with my little family. The weather here has been very very weird for the last couple of years, and this Summer was quite unusual. Compared to 2008 with scorching heat and very little rain, this 2009 Summer has been actually cool, with periods of intense rain and no days thus far [August 30, 2009] over 100 degrees.

By watching the signs, studying animals and plants, intuition, and reading everything I can . . . I'll give the following prediction for this area [emphasis mine]:

The Winter of 2009/2010 will come early, be hard, and stay long.

I'm quite sure I don't even need to discuss how the H1N1 flu virus will affect our Winter. This all being said, we are very stocked up on not only food and water, but also medical supplies, quilts, mittens, ski masks, and more.

Are YOU prepared for this Winter?"

Well, how prepared are you? I was in the market the other day and all of the hand sanitizer was gone--what other items may we be too late in purchasing??

No comments:

Post a Comment